You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.mysql-dba.co.uk
What are cookies ?
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket, and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
Powered By WebToffee
- Enable http/2 in Apache 16th Jan 2021
- MySQL Shell 8.x 16th Jan 2021
- vi/vim tricks 30th Dec 2020
- SELinux on CentOS 29th Dec 2020
- ssh-copy-id (password less ssh login) 26th Dec 2020
- MySQL auto_increment capacity calculation 26th Dec 2020
- Using UUID as a Primary Key 24th Dec 2020
- Keycloak and InnoDB Cluster 29th Nov 2020
- How to create Column in MySQL only if one does not exist? 19th Mar 2019
- Inject empty transactions in MySQL 5.6 GTID based Replication 25th Dec 2018
- Adding a new disk to CentOS 26th Aug 2018
- mysqldump extended inserts 26th Jun 2018
- CentOS Logical Volume Manager (LVM) 26th Oct 2017
- How to prepare SD Card for Raspberry Pi on a MAC 26th Jun 2017
- Convert .dmg file on a MAC to .iso 26th Apr 2017